Bangalore is an international destination for the topmost IT companies of the world. Yet it also loves to enjoy life through its parks, lovely gardens, has plenty of greenery, broad streets, plenty of eateries and restaurants, many sight-seeing locations and a hospitable climate.
Popular all-day comfort saree
Bangalore Silk Sarees different from the variety produced by its more illustrious neighbor, Mysore. Yet it has managed to hold out on its own for light silk fabrics. As a light, airy and stylish sari, it is a huge draw with working women in particular.
Bangalore Silk Sarees are unique in that they have a lustrous, shimmering quality. Stylishly elegant, they are available in a wide range of colours and trendy designs. Based on the good texture and fine weave quality, the Bangalore sari is a hit with the working woman for the comfort, range of colours and maintenance of look at all times without seeming costly.
Unnati Silks deals in Bangalore Silk saris.
There are a variety of Bangalore Silks having novel inclusions and innovative adornments providing a refreshing look to the conventional Bangalore Silk Sarees. Metallic colours that give a rich feel, Zari work on border, designer pallu, fusion experiments that have nicely combined with the original silk weave.
A new range of Bangalore sarees at Unnati Silks
Check out the fresh lot of new arrivals in Bangalore sarees that have recently arrived on the scene.
What do we see different this time?
- They are sico sarees that hace a crisp and clean appearance along with a touch of regality about them.
- They are extremely eye-catching for the look that they provide – plain but very elegant. There is a wonderful chemistry within the three elements of body, border and pallu that is fetched by the manner of zari work on both the border and the pallu against the backdrop of a plain body but with some scintillating color.
- The zari work that covers the border and the pallu are very neat and well-woven. The choice of golden or silver colored zari is based on the color of the body – how well does it match it.
- Colors are very vibrant and likeable with choices as parrot green, sky blue, magenta pink to fuschia, turmeric yellow, crimson red, navy blue, dark shade of cream etc.
- The borders are just right. Neither going for piping or thin nor broad. In fact one that draws just the right amount of interest without seeming an eyeful.
- What is very much appealing is there is absolutely no color clash. It is simply arresting to the eye.
- The pallu is extremely clean – no design excess or a whole lot of motif arrays. Just neat zari work at the right places.
- And within the entire range are sub-ranges where designs catch the eye. You have the plain ones, there are the checks, you have simple distributed motifs and you have the square patterns for housing motifs. Neat floral or mango bootis and more.
- And of course very nice tassels of appropriate length for the pallu.
The elegance is shockingly delightful and tasteful to the eye. The sarees could be worn for literally any occasion from the very formal to the parties, religious functions, weddings, office and wherever else one chooses to wear.
Indeed the Bangalore weaver has surpassed all expectations including his own when such a wonderful range has been presented so very beautifully. It shows the remarkable tenacity and perseverance to maintain uniform characteristics that would not only appeal but also fetch a good price.