Naulakha Palace, situated in Rajnagar town close to the Kamala river, built by Maharaja Rameshwar Singh of Darbangha is a royal place to visit. It had in fact been re-built after being damaged in 1934 due to an earthquake. There is a Durga Bhawan in front of which is a pond. A temple in the North of the pond is of Goddess Kali. The centre of the Naulakha Palace has a seven storey tower. There is also a temple dedicated to Goddess Tripura Sundari.
Bhawanipur Village is located at a distance of 5 km from the Pandaul Block headquarters. The site is known for the Ugaranath Temple and its association with the renowned poet Vidyapati. According to the mythology, Vidyapati was an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva. Impressed by the poet, Lord Shiva started serving Vidyapati as a servant, named as Ugana.
Saurath is a village located at a distance of 6 km from the town of Madhubani. The place is known for the traditional gathering known as the Saurath Sabha Gachchhi. The major attraction of the Saurath Village is the Somnath Mahadev temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Uchhaitha Village lies in the Benipatti Block and is known for the Bhagwati temple dedicated to Goddess Durga. The temple is situated on the western bank of the Thumne River. According to folklore, the popular Sanskrit dramatist and poet Kalidasa was blessed by Goddess Durga at this site.
Kapileshwar temple is situated in the Rahika region of the Madhubani District. According to the local belief, a Shiva Linga was placed at this site by a sage named Kapil. Darbhanga Raj of the Royal Family of Darbhanga took the responsibility of upkeep of temple for several years.
Kapileswarthan village is situated in proximity to the district headquarters of Madhubani. There is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva in the village and is known as the Kapileswarthan temple. A festival is held here during the month of Shravan as well as on the occasion of Mahashivratri.