Saint Valentine’s Day also known as Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th. Love is one of the most beautiful feelings that one can have for someone special and close to heart. All over the world fourteenth of February is celebrated as the Valentine’s Day which is also known as day of romance and love.
It is the unique day for lovers to express their love and what better way to express your love with the most romantic love songs ever.
1. My all time favorite would be Celien Dion’s “ My Heart will Go On” from Titanic. It’s the classic song which is absolutely magical.
2. “Love Story” sung by ‘Taylor Swift’ falls first in my playlist because the song portraits love and the feel.
4. “1000 Years” from the movie ‘Twilight’ comes third the list as it describes the feelings of love.
3. “Tonight” sung by ‘Enrique Iglesias’ is the next for the music of the song.
5. “Come and get it” sung by ‘Selena Gomez’ which was commercially released video single.
6. “It Girl” sung by ‘Jason Derulo’ I give 4 out of 5 for the lyrics of the song.
7. “Marry me” sung by ‘Jason Derulo’ illustrates the secret love to marry his love. This is the perfect song for a Valentine.
9. “Favorite girl” sung by ‘Justin Bieber’. Love the lyrics of the song.
8. “Marry you” sung by ‘Bruno Mars’ renders the secret proposal to his love.
10. “Love the way you lie” sung by ‘Eminem’ from the album ‘Recovery in 2010’.
I hope you guys enjoy it.
Let me know your all time favorite love songs too!!
Comment at the bottom.