There is nothing as enticing as hot steaming vegetables waiting to be devoured for hungry kids and adults especially when the mood is right, the setting is bright and the whetting (of the appetite) is on the edge.
The colourful mix of corn, capsicum and pasta in pleasing colours of red green and yellow sure should set the tone for a beckoning tummy.
Let’s get down to making it.
What you will need :
- 1 ½ cups of cooked pasta
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup thinly sliced coloured capsicum (red, yellow and green)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup boiled sweet corn kernels
- 2 cheese slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- Garlic bread could be used as serving.
How you do it:
– Take a broad non-stick pan. Heat the butter in it, In fact as the butter is melting add the capsicum pieces and sauté lightly on medium flame for about two minutes.
– Now add the Pasta, Milk, the salt (careful you got a crowd of four), the pepper, the corn and the cheese slices.
– Mix well keep stirring for four to five minutes, gently remove the dish from the stove.
– Serve hot with the garlic bread
Wow! You got it made. Enjoy it while it is hot.
Note – Variations can be tried with some other vegetables instead of capsicum by the adventurous.